iPad

iPad Top & Bottom

By now I am sure everyone is aware of the newest craze as far as technology goes. It's the Apple iPad. The Apple iPad is basically a laptop, iPod, Kindle, HDTV all rolled into one. Leave it to Apple to always create the newest and best thing out there. And knowing their products and the reputation of them as well as the popularity, this thing should be pretty successful.

The iPad can watch movies and TV, can have pictures on it, can go online as well as view e-mail. The iPad has a "ultra-light" design weighing just 1.5 pounds. It has a 10" touchscreen and is only 1/2 thick. It has a 10 hour battery life and it is wireless.

You can purchase things like docks for the iPad, wireless keyboards etc. iPad is also compatible with all of the Apple features, such as: iTunes, Safari, You Tube, iBooks, Apple App Store, Map features, iWork just to

name a few!

iPad Photos

Basically this new Apple product can do it all and has everything to make it a popular tool. The Apple iPad is available in 16, 32 or 64 GB and ranges in price from $499.99 to $699.99 for standard Wi-Fi iPads or $629.99 to $829.99 for the Wi-Fi + 3G network.

If I can come up with the money this may be something I invest in just because of all of the capabilities it has.

For more information on the Apple iPad please visit http://www.apple.com/ipad/

One thought on “iPad

1. I am also very intrigued by this product hence I made the same blog post on my blog. These things seem pretty neat, like you said pretty much a laptop, ipod, and tv in one at a low starting price of $499. I have done some research on this product and many people are forecasting this product to be a flop like Apple TV and the Macbook Air. But who knows, I am still interested in this product and would consider buying it this summer. We will have to wait and see the destiny for the Ipad.